A Premier Provider of Weld Overlay Services for Boilers and Pressure Vessels
Engineers and Designers at Hi-Tech have a proprietary welding system specifically designed to meet the unique demands of the field installation of high quality weld overlays. Hi-Tech’s automated welding process will produce consistent quality while being applied many times faster than any manual welding process. As a result, your process equipment will be returned to service on time and on budget without sacrificing safety or quality!
By using Hi-Tech designed automated GMAW weld systems, the Hi-Tech weld overlay application results in exceptional weld quality and...
- A permanent, maintenance-free repair extending the life of your process equipment
- Consistent weld deposits using controlled weld parameters
- Minimal base metal penetration
- A low dilution welding process that provides excellent deposit chemistries
- Low heat input resulting from the use of high speed automated welding equipment
- Complete weld fusion with the base metal
- Excellent surface profile
- Ability to weld to thin base metals
Hi-Tech’s automated applied weld overlays provide a permanent solution with corrosion resistance and/or base metal restoration for process vessels and boilers. Hi-Tech personnel have decades of experience with various weld wire alloys utilized for weld overlays and base metal restoration such as, stainless steels, nickel based alloys, low alloy steels and carbon steels among others. Hi-Tech’s experienced field supervision and field technical support will provide the skills and knowledge needed to meet your outage schedule and project specifications.
Contact us for additional information.